PROJECT OVERVIEW: Create an interactive language book series that teach young learners different African languages utilizing sight and sounds.
- Design an interactive children’s learning experience using books.
- Utilize visual designs and sounds in the form of a TALKING BOOK to enhance the user’s learning experience.
- Teach young learners how to pronounce words and phrases in the various languages.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
- Creative Direction
- User research, visual design, storyboarding, prototyping and branding
- Creation of 3 interactive children’s language book series currently on sale on Amazon and book retailers worldwide.
- One of the language books made it to the BestSeller category on Amazon
- Book sales of over $10,000+ and counting
Product in use by target audience
PROJECT SUMMARY: Design a a series of childrens books targeted towards young learners and teaches the alphabets and basic words in Igbo.
ROLE & TASKS: Visual design and layouts, storyboarding, logo design
OUTCOME: A premier and evergreen Igbo language book series currently on sale on Amazon and book retailers worldwide.
PROJECT SUMMARY: Design a series of vibrant children’s books in the form of a love letter from an African American parent to their child showing just how strong their love is.
ROLE & TASKS: Visual design, storyboarding, book layout and design.
RESULT: Completed book series currently on sale on Amazon.